With thrilling rides, colorful live shows, and remarkable shopping and dining choices – all themed around blockbuster Hindi movies, you’ll quite surely have marvelous options to experience incredible family fun and entertainment at Bollywood Parks Dubai. We arrange hassle-free trip to discover the rides and attractions across five zones of Bollywood Parks Dubai, which interestingly is the world’s first Bollywood theme park.
While Bollywood Boulevard welcomes you to experience its awe-inspiring blend of live shows and superb dining and shopping options, Mumbai Chowk lets you immerse in the unmatched liveliness of the dynamic Indian city of Mumbai, thanks to its attractions including Mumbai Express and Don: The Chase. At Royal Plaza, experience the mesmeric sumptuousness of Hindi movies, with attractions by way of the opulent Rajmahal Theater showcasing musical extravaganza, Jaan-e-Jigar.
On the other hand, Rustic Ravine beautifully recreates an Indian rural village scene. Some of the highlights to check out here are Lagaan: Champaner Cricket Carnival, Sholay: The Hunt for Gabbar Singh, and Dabangg: Stunt Spectacular Show. Bollywood Film Studios featuring Hall of Heroes – the park’s fifth section – is as striking and interactive as its other sections. Besides Rangmanch, this section has some mind-blowing 4D rides including RA.One: Unleashed and Krrish: Hero’s Flight.
- A photo ID card is mandatory to be presented at the time of admission.
- Transfer services will be available only if you select the option With transfers at the time of your Booking.
- River Land Uniquely themed Retail and dining destination at the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts comprising of 4 themed Zones and featuring more than 50 Shops and Restaurants opened to Guests free of charge.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts Operational hours may vary in the month of Ramadan.
- No eating or drinking outdoors is permitted in the month of Ramadan
- Location Address – Sheikh Zayed Rd, Opp Palm Jebel Ali – Dubai
- Bollywood Parks™ Dubai
From 1st July to 31st August – 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Hotel Pick up (If transfer option selected at the time of your Booking)
- Entry ticket to Bollywood Park Dubai
- Full-day access to all of prime rides and attractions
- Hotel Drop off (If transfer option selected at the time of your Booking)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|9 Hours (Approx.)||Hotel (Centrally located in Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Center Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English|
Bollywood Parks Dubai 1 Day pass
Description: Plenty of rides and attractions inspired by popular Bollywood classics, including Don, Sholay and Lagaan, beckon visitors of all ages.
Departure Time: Between 03:00 pm to 03:30 pm (Deira / Bur Dubai) Between 03:30 pm to 04:00 pm (SZR / Al Barsha)