Wonder Bus Tours offers a unique tourist experience for visitors to Dubai being the first and only amphibious-based city tour in the Middle East. The first sea and land bus tour that offers a fun-filled sightseeing tour in Dubai creek which will let you unfold the heritage marvels of Dubai.
Wonder bus is an amphibious bus that runs from one of Dubai’s commercial centers passing through the ancient archaeological landmarks of the city, and then goes down into the creek water by turning from a bus to a boat. During the wonder bus Dubai trip the tourists are provided information on UAE and Dubai archaeological and historical landmarks.
A unique and different experience that you have never seen before with a moving icon that roams its way towards the unknown and within an eye blink becomes a legend that cuts through the sea through time and history to become a memory experience that is attached to your mind over the course of life.
|PRICES||AED 155 ADULT
AED 100 CHILD
|CHILD||3 – 11 Years
Below 3 Years Free
|ACTIVITY DAYS||Throughout the Week|
|ACTIVITY TIMING||4:00 PM|
|ACTIVITY DURATION||90 Minutes|
|ACTIVITY LOCATION||Dubai City – Mercato Mall|
Pick up/Drop off: Mercato
You see during the trip:
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Union Museum
- Al Fahidi District
- Dubai Museum
- Al Fahidi Fort
- Old Souq Bur Dubai
- Abra’s Station (Crossing Boats)
- Heritage Village
- Shaikh Saeed House
- Diving Village
- Abra (Crossing Boats)
- Ruler Court
- Dubai Municipality Building
- Wooden Commercial Boats
- Old Souq Deira
- Spice Market
- Al Ahmadiya School
Terms & Conditions
- This ticket is valid for one month from the date of purchase.
- Before 48 hours from the date of activity, 100 % of the ticket price will be refundable.
- Before 24 hours from the date of activity, 50 % of the ticket price will be refundable.
- On the activity date: No ticket price will be refundable.
- Payment by credit/debit card, the refundable amount will be 5% less as bank charge.
- The refundable amount for the money transfer will be less as per bank charge.
- Activity Provider has the right to alter or cancel the tour due to bad weather condition or emergencies.
- Some activities are not subject to the above conditions and are not refundable, cancelled or changed.
- Original Valid ID must be presented at the booking desk.
- In case of ID is not presented, the customer has to pay the full price of the ticket or cancel the booking with no refund.
- Family – both parents ID to be presented.
- All Adults or a group, ID should be presented for each one.
- The booking is valid for Wonder Bus only not for any other activities.
- The ticket is non-refundable, resalable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other option.
- The name on the reservation voucher should be match with the passenger’s ID name.