Tour dates: 29 December 2017 – 02 January 2018
Join the New Year Celebrations in Dubai for only USD 1426.00 / 2 Pax or Couple*
*Based on twin/double share and includes airport transfers, 4 nights hotel accommodation in Dubai, city tour of Dubai, Dhow Cruise Dinner at Marina, Tour to Burk Al Khalifa, New Year Celebrations in the Desert, activities and excursions with English-speaking guides, most meals and more. Single accommodation subject to availability. Spaces for this departure are very limited. Contact us for discounted rate information and early booking incentives!Silver Star Tourism, one of the most popular tourism Company in Dubai, we are organizing this tour especially for the one who want do something different this New Year’s Eve! Join us for the most exciting tour as Dubai in one of the most exciting destinations on the planet. This promises to be the New Year Celebration of a lifetime!
5 superb days in beautiful Dubai. This tour is an experience not to be missed. From the ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music and luxury shopping besides the wonderful Desert party for New Year’s Eve, the trip provides an ideal getaway.
Tour highlights include:
- nights in Dubai, a city tour taking you through the historical and modern sites of Dubai. A Dhow cruise taking you through the Venetian styled Canal beside the entertainment and Buffet served on Board. A visit to the tallest building in the world with breath taking 360-degree view from the 124th floor of the building. A celebration to remember on New Year’s Eve at the desert and Stay at the elegant Tower hotel with traditional Arabic façade with stylish , contemporary rooms with wood floors.*The 2017 / 2018 New Year in Dubai package price of USD 1,275 per couple (based on double occupancy in standard shared Room) includes 4 nights’ accommodation in a 3-star hotel, Dubai city tour, Dhow cruise with Buffet Dinner at Marina, most meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for the New Year Celebrations in Desert, all internal transfers, Burj Al Khalifa entrance fee, English-speaking guides and all activities and excursions described in the itinerary.Note: Solo travelers may request a single hotel room for an additional charge, subject to availability.Contact us for more information and to book. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +971 52 651 1231.A 25% deposit is required to confirm your reservation. The balance will be due 30 days before the start of the tour.Be sure to contact us and receive a discount for Early booking.Our standard terms and conditions apply.
Silver Star Tourism
New Year in Dubai – 29 December 2017 – 02 January 2018 – 2017 / 18
Silver Star Tourism, one of the most popular tourism Company in Dubai, we are organizing this tour especially for the one who want do something different this New Year’s Eve! Join us for the most exciting tour as Dubai in one of the most exciting destinations on the planet. This promises to be the New Year Celebration of a lifetime!
Day 1: 29th December 2017 – International arrival and transfer in to Hotel
Situated Opposite bustling Baniyas Square, this elegant tower hotel with a traditional Arabic facade is a 2-minute walk from the nearest metro station and 1 km from the famed Dubai Gold Souk. Stylish, contemporary rooms with wood floors and free WI-Fi feature flat-screen TVs and mini fridges. Smoking is permitted in some accommodations. Room service is available 24/7. A complimentary breakfast buffet is served in an unpretentious restaurant offering continental, Arabic, Indian and Chinese cuisine. There’s also a refined lobby cafe with wood-paneled walls and high-back chairs. Other amenities include a gym, a sauna and a steam room.
Day 2: 30th December 2017 – Dubai City tour / Dhow Cruise – Marina
09:00 AM in the morning you will be picked up from the hotel for a 4 hour Dubai city tour which will take you to the most prominent places in Dubai. You also get to see two different sides of Dubai, the historical one, and the modern one. Beginning with the Dubai Museum, located in the Al Fahidi Fort (built in the 18th century), you get to see Dubai before it discovered oil and became the power city it is today. This is followed by a drive along the Dubai Creek, which is a historical area and still holds remnants of the past. You get to enjoy Arabic architecture with a visit to Jumeirah Mosque, which is the only mosque in Dubai open to non-Muslims. So, make the most of it. While the Historical part of the city is quite interesting; your Dubai city tour would not be complete if you do not see its modern side. The tour takes you to Hotel Burj Al Arab (which is designed in the shape of a sail), the Palm Islands (a largest artificial island in the world), Hotel Atlantis the Palm (the crowning glory of Palm Jumeirah), Jumeirah Beach and Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world). The tour also includes a drive along the Sheikh Zayed Road so that you can take a look at the skyscrapers and magnificent buildings on both sides of the road.
07:00 PM in the evening you will be picked up from the hotel and taken to Experience something that is inexplicable and beyond your imagination with 2-hour classy cruise. The Venetian style canal will leave you and your loved ones impressed. This traditional Dhow will offer you the best views of modern Dubai from the most unexpected angles. Witness the glorious architectures of Dubai that the world acknowledges while you feast on the international cuisines. An elegant and sophisticated set will elevate your cruising experience and leave you with lovely memories to cherish for a lifetime. Entertainment will be arranged onboard and you will be cruising over the Dubai’s Marina while enjoying the savory dishes and a complimentary drink. The stunning view, sumptuous meals, and the live entertainment will give you a dazzling experience.
Day 3: 31st December 2017 – Dubai New Year’s Celebration in the Desert
07:00 PM in the evening you will picked up from your Hotel for the New Year’s Eve Party Combining the classic with contemporary, Silver Star Tourism’s New Year Desert Safari offers guests a seamless New Year party in an elegant setting that replicates a timeless Bedouin hideout. From international buffet dining with delectable cuisines, unlimited refreshments and Alcoholic Beverages, New Year cake, and champagne at midnight to entertainment activities such as belly dance, Tanura show, fireworks, and fun games, our overnight desert safari party is sure to enliven all senses.
Day 4: 01st January 2018 – Dubai Burj Khalifa Tour
07:00 PM in the evening you will be picked up from your Hotel for Silver Star Tourism’s 1-hour long expedition to Burj Khalifa – the modern world’s most exceptional architectural marvel – will give you ample time to loosen up and enjoy Dubai’s spellbinding views and breathtaking locales from a prominent position. The ground floor of this majestic steel-based structure houses the ”Dubai Mall” – the world’s largest shopping mall which in turn accommodates the world’s biggest aquarium. One of the many delights included in the Burj Khalifa tour is a multimedia presentation that not only portrays exotic chronicles of Dubai’s history but also depicts the arduous journey that led to the successful completion of this distinctive edifice. Only here can you experience a ride in the world’s third fastest elevator that whips you through 124 levels above the ground transporting you to the paramount of ecstasy. The Observation Deck aptly named “At the Top” will feast your eyes with a 360-degree panoramic view of the city, the golden desert and the Persian Gulf.
Day 5: 02nd January 2018 – International Departure and transfer to the Airport
COST AND WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
RATE: AED 5236.00 / USD 1426.00
Single supplement: Contact us for availability and rate.
Included in the rates:
- Four nights ‘accommodation in Dubai a 3 star hotel in double room
- Meals as Specified – Daily Breakfast at Hotel, Buffet Dinner at Dhow Cruise & New Year Celebration in Desert
- All airport transfers
- Entry at Burj Khalifa 124th Floor
- City Tour
- Dhow Cruise – Marina
- New Year Party in Desert with Unlimited Beverages Non Alcoholic / Alcoholics
- English speaking Guide for the tours.
Not included in the rates:
- International Air Fare
- Additional Activities, services and Meals
- Travel / Medical Insurance
- Personal Expenses