- Pick up from your Hotel
- Photographic opportunity at Yas Island Ferrari world
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Photographic opportunity at Emirate Palace Hotel & President Palace (Outer view only)
- Visit Miraj Islamic Art Gallery
- Lunch as per guests choice at Marina Mall or Heritage village (With Additional Charge only)
- Visit Heritage Village and Museum of Abu Dhabi
- Drive through Corniche Road
- Famous Date Market
- Ferrari World Tickets (Bronze / Silver / Gold) Depends on your Booking
- Drop off at your Hotel
10 Hours (Approx)
Hotel (Centrally located in Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Center Dubai Side)
English / Arabic
- Operational hours for Ferrari World Theme Park from Fridays to Thursdays are between 11 am to 8 pm
- Pick up for this activity will be arranged from City Center Hotels in Dubai.
- Pick up from areas other than Dubai city center hotels will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers are available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed to
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the Tickets downloaded from our Website which also needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
- Timings will be subject to change in the month of Ramadan.
- Please make sure that your body should be fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Entry will be restricted if guests wear Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing.
- The park hosts many rides which might require timely maintenance. Due to any reason, if any of the rides are nonoperational on any particular day, in that case, we do not hold any responsibility for the same.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing food and drinks into the Park.
- All guests must adhere to ride rules and regulations and follow all instructions by Park employees.
- The pickup / drops off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018.
- Pick up timings for Abu Dhabi City Touron Fridays will be as follows :
- Deira / Bur Dubai – 10:00 am to 10:30 am
- Marina / Al Barsha / SZR – 10:30 am to 11:00 am
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours of your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
- Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 3 years & below 1.3 meters height will be considered an infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 10 will be considered as a child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.