The four-hour Dubai city tour package by Silver Star Tourism is one of the best ways to explore both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East’s gem. The tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed in the 18th century, Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture, Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest covered in the itinerary.
For a peep into the glitzy side of Dubai, our itinerary further comprises a tour to such phenomenal attractions of the city as Burj Al Arab Hotel – the world’s only seven-star hotel that is especially noted for its distinctive silhouette resembling a billowing sail, the Palm Island – the crescent-shaped man-made island, Atlantis Hotel and Burj Khalifa – the towering building that is one of its kind in the whole world. Equally noteworthy is Dubai’s scenic attractions, and a visit to well-maintained Jumeirah Beach will provide you with a unique opportunity to immerse in the city’s natural beauty.
The journey ends with a drive through Sheik Zayed Road that has imposing skyscrapers lined on its either side and a shopping at one of the city’s prominent shopping malls. Whether you’re history buff, shopping freak or just here to have a glimpse of city’s significant tourist attractions, Silver Star Tourism’s city tour assures to cover all your unique requirements.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Dubai Museum – located in the 18th century – it has exhibits that depict the history and culture of the region.
- Jumeirah Mosque – a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture
- Jumeirah Beach
- Burj Al Arab – the sail-shaped hotel that holds the distinction of being the world’s only seven-star hotel
- The Palm Island – the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sports activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices
- Atlantis Hotel – this is perhaps the centerpiece of Palm Island
- Mall of Emirates – with Ski Dubai and a host of shops, restaurants, and café – it provides finest for shopping, dining and entertainment activities
- Dubai Mall – in addition to incredible shopping and dining choices, it spellbound visitors with its aquarium that is biggest of its kind in the world
- Burj Khalifa – this magnificent steel structure, towering up to a height of 829.8 meters, is the world’s tallest building
- Drop off at your Hotel
4 Hours (Approx)
Hotel (Centrally located in Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Center Dubai Side)
English / Arabic
- Transfer option is available for this tour activity on sharing and private depending on the booking selection.
- Pick up will be arranged from city center Hotels other than city center will be arranged on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed to
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain closed for visits. In such cases, we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- The pickup / drops off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018.
- Photo Stops – Dubai Museum, Jumeirah Beach, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis Hotel, Burj
- Drive by – Jumeirah Mosque,Mall of Emirates,Dubai Mall.
- In case Tours or Tickets canceled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable
- Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 3 years will be considered an infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 10 will be considered as a child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.