With some exceptions for GCC nationals and people touring from 33 countries spread across America, Europe, and the Far East who are eligible for a visa on arrival, a valid visa – otherwise – is obligatory for all visitors to the UAE. The UAE visa is in the form of electronic visa. There are different types of visas, and the visitor’s purpose of entry usually determines the sort of visa that one should apply for. In fact, the prerequisites and documentation procedures vary from one visa service to another. With that being said, there are certain conditions that apply to all Dubai visa services. For instance, in order to apply for a Dubai visa online, the applicant, along with holding a valid passport, must ensure that he has not been barred from entering the UAE or deported from the country.
Our dedicated team of visa consultants boasting an exemplary track record in dealing with all types of services related to visa UAE is here to help you. With an extensive and up-to-date knowledge of immigration rules and regulations, we at Silver Star Tourism specialize in varied aspects of visa application; let it be business, 14-day, 30-day, 90-day or 96-hour visa. Whether you plan to travel Dubai or already settled here and want your family or friends to join you, taking advantage of our on-time visa service Dubai will eliminate hassles and ease your chances of obtaining your Dubai tourist visa application within a minimal time frame. Besides guiding you through the visa procedures from start to end, we also offer proficient assistance in applications to extend your stay in the UAE.
Special Note: An amount of 50 to 100 AED will be charged extra as per visa type if Air Ticket / Hotel not booked with Silver Star Tourism.
Your Dubai visa process starts once we receive the clear scanned copies of your following documents:
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page
- Passport last page
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- The passport should not be in handwritten format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for Visitors with Guarantor in UAE.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5500 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE.
- Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best-guaranteed prices.
- Individual visitors may need to put a deposit and this may vary for each nationality, please contact us for more information through email at email@example.com.
- An individual visitor may have to deposit an Amount of 5500 AED as a Security Deposit. This Entire amount will be returned back to you after your Exit from the Country once we will receive the scanned passport page showing the exit stamp of UAE. This is done to ensure that there are no Travelers who stay back/abscond even after the duration mentioned in his/her Visa is over.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
- For passengers traveling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved a hotel, excursions with Silver Star Tourism need not provide any guarantee documents.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re not a national of any GCC country, then you would require a Visa for Dubai and Silver Star Tourism makes it extremely easy and hassle-free. Having a previous travel record and no criminal history in the last five years makes you eligible for the Dubai visa. In case you haven’t traveled abroad, furnishing the financial records of business, profession or employment or an Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status, makes you eligible for the Dubai Visa.
To obtain quick Dubai Visa, simply follow the 3 step procedure with Silver Star Tourism:
- Email us your name, nationality, primary contact address, travel date etc.
- Submit clear scanned documents relevant for visa processing
- Make payment once we review your Documents
Alternatively, you can also get in touch with us on +971 52 651 1231 with your requirements and we will take care of everything for you. For alternate payment methods, you can use bank transfer or cash deposit to enjoy all our services.
Once your application is submitted, it is reviewed initially by our expert panel, and in case necessary, we’ll request you to make changes to amend the application ideal with additional information. Please keep additional details such as airline ticket, guarantor’s documents, or voucher indicating hotel booking ready with you. If all the steps are duly followed, we promise to get your visa submitted and processed in the least time.
- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter Dubai as well as UAE?
Visa is mandatory for all non-UAE citizens to travel to UAE. Nevertheless, this is not applicable for citizens of the GCC nations, such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman.
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter UAE?
All infants, as well as kids traveling with their non-UAE citizen parent, will require a visa to enter the UAE.
- Who are eligible for visa on arrival in Dubai?
No prior arrangement for a visa is required for nationals visiting Dubai from certain European, North American, and Far East countries. These include Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Iceland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Portugal, UK, and the USA, among others. Since the list of visa-waiver countries is subject to change, be sure to inquire with your local embassy or airlines service provider to update yourself on the latest visa policies, before your visit to Dubai.
- How should I apply for a Dubai visa from another country?
You can do this by applying online. On your behalf, your relative or friend in the UAE can also apply for a visa.
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in UAE?
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in UAE, different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
- What are the benefits of applying for a visa through Silver Star Tourism?
By contacting Silver Star Tourism for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in the UAE
Quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes only three to four working days.
No cash deposit is required
Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE.
Emergency visa services made available
- What are the documents required to apply for electronic UAE visa?
For your electronic visa, you’ll have to submit a passport-size color photo, along with a scanned copy of your passport with minimum six months validity at the time of travel.
- Before how many days of my intended visit to Dubai, I must apply for a visa?
Though it will take only 3 to 4 working days for the processing of your visa, it is recommended to apply for a visa in advance. This will help for on-time processing of visa while assuring you of a hassle-free travel to UAE.
- Can I book my ticket before applying for a visa?
Yes, you can book your tickets to Dubai before applying or processing of visa.
- Does UAE visa allow both entry and exit from airports in UAE?
Valid visa enables for both entry and exit from all UAE’s airports.
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
Visa processing usually takes 3 to 4 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms. Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE.
- How about visa application fee?
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on +971 526 51 1231 or +971 54 441 9235 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll promptly respond to your questions on the visa.
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, we’ll send you an authentication email, along with a link. This, in turn, will enable you to check the status of your visa application. You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
This is not possible, as the UAE immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
- Can I know the reason for visa rejection?
No. The UAE immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa.
- Can I reapply for a visa?
Yes, you can apply for visa again, provided you carefully meet qualifying norms.
- What is the mode of receiving the visa?
Once your visa is processed, it will be sent to your email.
- Is it sure that I would enter UAE if I apply and get a visa?
This depends on the immigration authorities’ decision based on the verification of your documents as well as certain other criteria at the point of entry.
- What are the consequences of extended stay without the renewal of visa in UAE?
Besides facing legal actions and payment of hefty overstay penalty, you may not be able to apply for UAE visa in future.